We provide a warranty for a period of 24 months for our products from purchase date.
Defects in material and production will be remedied within this warranty period in accordance with the following terms:
- The warranty claim shall apply to defects only, which can evidently be traced back to defects in material or production. It shall be to our discretion whether to exchange the defect parts, to improve or replace them by other parts. Parts having been exchanged shall consequently become our property. More extensive claims shall be excluded.
- Operation through unauthorized persons or attempts on part of third persons to repair these articles, as well as unauthorized amendments will automatically cause expiration of any warranty claim.
- Any damage caused by unauthorized assembly, handling, lack of care or noncompliance with the instruction manual will be excluded from warranty; this also applies to accidents of any kind.
- The warranty shall not apply to any consequence of natural respectively operational wear and tear.
- Any maintenance under warranty shall neither prolong the warranty period nor cause a new warranty period for replaced or improved parts. Any extra performance shall require special agreement.
- Transport, packaging and possible insurance expenses as well as damage caused by force majeure will be charged to the customer.
- Return delivery shall be free home deliveries; return deliveries not having been paid in advance will not be accepted.
- Compensation and claims for consequential damages or loss are hereby excluded.
Flister Group GmbH & Co. KG
Aurachtal, February 2013